The CIPM is the world’s first and only certification in privacy program management. When you earn a CIPM, it shows that you don’t just know privacy regulations—you know how to make it work for your organization. In other words, you’re the go-to person for day-to-day operations when it comes to privacy.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How to create a company vision
- How to structure the privacy team
- How to develop and implement a privacy program framework
- How to communicate to stakeholders
- How to measure performance
- The privacy program operational lifecycle
The CIPM body of knowledge outlines all the concepts and topics that you need to know to become certified. The exam blueprint gives you an idea of how many questions from each topic area you can expect on the exam.